City Gate Suites Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health and Safety Update
The ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns and questions. At City Gate Suites, the well-being of our valued guests, our employees and our community is of the greatest concern to us.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation diligently and are committed to providing a safe space for our guests and employees. In response to the Coronavirus we have taken the following preventative measures in addition to practicing and encouraging hygiene protocols
● ALL housekeeping calls have been cancelled until further notice to avoid close contact
● Keeping a minimum gap of 48 hours between Check-outs and Check-ins to allow time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of units for each new guest
● Unit visits by maintenance and guest service associates limited to absolutely essential services
● Personal Protective Equipment such as face masks and disposable gloves are readily available for our associates
● ALL frequently touched areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day
● We have limited the number of visitors allowed in the office
● ALL keys are arranged to be picked up from our mailbox located outside our office (mailbox is frequently disinfected)
● We are encouraging our guests to make payments electronically to avoid exposure for both the guests and our employees
● Unit showings are kept to a minimum, we provide photos and videos as an alternative
Shared Building Spaces and Amenities
Please note that you may NOT be able to access building amenities such as swimming pools, gym, sauna, party-rooms, play areas etc. Decision to close these amenities is made by the individual building and condo management teams to ensure the safety of all residents, visitors and employees.
We request all our guests to be responsible members of our building communities and be extra cautious when in contact with high touch points and in common areas such as elevators, stairwells, garbage disposals and lobbies.
Healthy habits to protect yourself and others
The Public Health Agency offers the following recommendations to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick
● Stay at home when you are sick
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue in the trash
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Resources to get more information
If you would like to get up to date information about the ongoing situation please refer to the following websites:
As we continue to navigate through these turbulent and unprecedented times we appreciate your understanding and would like to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been our top priority. If you have questions about your upcoming stay with us, please feel free to call us at 1 800 954 9188 or email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will be happy to assist you. We wish all our guests to stay safe and stay healthy and look forward to hosting you at your home away from home.